Y&R: Jeanne Cooper is very ill.

• Members

I don't know why anyone's villifying VR as if she's that troll who's been posting hate tweets.

I didn't see anyone say naything when this all started and DD was panic tweeting asking for info about Jeanne's condition

And unless your name is Corbin or your a member of JC's family it doesn't matter if you forgive VR's mistake or not. As much as some of you are sad it doesn't compare to what that family is going through right now

Maybe it wasn't best to let the fans in on all of this. I know they were trying to be nice but at the end of the day it's a private family matter.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't fault Victoria Rowell given the circumstances. She tweeted something lovely about Jeanne, I think BravoMaxine should be ashamed for sending that tweet. For those who don't know, BravoMaxine was a somewhat credible Bravo insider who has gotten so outlandish over time. Tweets about certain Real Housewives castmates being pedophiles and other crazy things. Because she started out somewhat normal and has a good amount of followers, people tend to believe her.

I'm still thinking warm thoughts for Jeanne and hoping for whatever is best for her. I won't let this ridiculous hoax distract me.

• Members

I really only fault the source, I don't want to vilify the people who re-tweeted the original tweet. Like I said in an earlier post, I think social media, magnifies the sending out of erroneous information as it moves at the speed of light.

I think VR deleted the tweet for what it's worth, but in this age of screen capture software, there are people who are eager to trap people in their mistakes and hold onto it. I don't believe she meant it in any mean-spirited way. As much as I like Twitter, it has become the land of death hoaxes and hopefully, in future, people will remember that before they re-tweet.

• Members
But hasn't Jeanne's son been all but confirming that she was probably going to be taken off life support. It is an honest mistake and I don't think its fair to judge and condemn her for it.

And I don't know any of my co workers ages unless we are very good friends. I doubt VR was sitting there doing math in her head....

• Members
Exactly. I don't see why anyone who doesn't personally know Jeanne is pressed. It was a mistake if this was someone else with a less controversial past I doubt they would be g etting raked

over the coals like VR is...

Archived