Y&R: Jeanne Cooper is very ill.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I say we forget that it's Victoria Rowell and give this person the benefit of the doubt. She did nothing malicious and if this were not VR, we would be cutting some slack. We've read for about 3 days now that Jeanne is in her final stages, is it really a huge leap that she might have finally passed? Golden Duck ran right over with sadness in the status bar and no one threw rocks (not dissing - just making a point). Why can't we do the same for VR who was expressing the same sadness?

CB will get a pass because he has to be going thru hell, and hopefully, when this is over, he will understand that VR meant no harm and was just expressing grief for a woman she respected, but everyone else jumping on this bandwagon needs to just STFU! Really!

Bottom line is that I hope Jeanne is not suffering and I'm happy her family and friends are by her side during this time.

Of course they are because its VR. [!@#$%^&*] 'em!

Stay strong CB, friends, family and fans!

• Members

No, I would not. It's unforgivable amateur hour for anyone, but especially celebrities or journalists who know these people personally. But that outrageous behavior is beside the point and out of respect for Ms. Cooper I will table it.

• Members

I think coming after VR is unnecessary, CB has been posting all week that his mother was in her final stag es its not that hard to believe VR would be mistaken. But it is what it is everyone will have their own opinion on it.

• Members

It's classic passive/aggressive behavior. It is my understand that she RT someone else expressing sadness over the loss of someone she thought was dead, and she is a monster for that? VR has her issues, but she gets a pass on this one.

• Members

On a positive note, it sounds as if JC has improved from where she'd been a few days ago.

I think it has been a series of ups and downs for JC and CB and the family and even by extension the fans. I have compassion for everyone. I keep hoping though that people will stop replicating the worst aspect of social media-- propagating rumors and gossip. As much as I appreciate social media, this aspect has magnified with its popularity.

Regardless, I'm just going to remain positive and prayerful.

Archived