Y&R Recast

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

no, screw that plank Sonny. Bring back Brian! Dood was on screen for about a week and I 'bought' his feelings for Sonny way more than whatever Sonny feels for Will. Not to mention dood is CRAZY hot, speaking of hunks.

• Members
That's what I found so humorous. Just last week a number of Blake Hood "fans" were talking about how he recited his lines, and ridiculing his acting during the fantasy scene with Summer/HK, and now they're ready to protest against his firing? It really is laughable, and just goes to show how easy some are willing to follow the crowd. I wasn't expecting BH to be fired per se, but I also won't act as if he was this great thespian either. Hopefully this new actor will be able to bring something to the role of Kyle.

• Members

I saw the same thing happen over MR up until last fall's firing. People were talking about how annoying she was and how they loathed the stories she was in and how they wanted her gone. Now suddenly The Naked Heiress was a hit storyline and she has chemistry with everyone. Y&R groupthink has been rampant lately.

• Members

If that's the new Kyle he looks very strange.....not ugly but def not stud/handsome charmer like his father Jack.

As for MR I always liked her from day one in Y&R so I never saw myself as part of any "group think". She was and still remains Abby Newman to me and I doubt the new girl from Hollywood Heights will be any sort of improvement.

That being said acting skills are very important and if the new guy can act very well perhaps I'll get over his odd looks.

Archived