Y&R Recast

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

anybody see today's episode? LOL Y&R are definitely gonna try it with Jack/Phil/Kyle/Summer... hilarious All the havoc and turmoil soon to come, and the ONLY one that will likely come out the other end unscathed will be Phil. I cannot.

calling it: there will be an 'awkward' steam room scene with nuKyle & Phil in the near future...

• Members

That last pic that Errol posted was way better. He at looks look semi bad boy type in it (which is ironic given he's posing in the All American baseball boy mode).

As for Jack/Phil/Kyle/Summer are we talking Jack as in Kyle's dad Jack Abbott? Or is this another Jack? And yeah I'm gonna have to look up Phil.

I know it sounds cliche and that other websites have brought up this possibility but I still believe that Noah Newman should have or should be written as gay/bi. I know most writers these days couldn't tell a decent gay story but if it were I'd have him be his mother's son hooking up with multiple guys or he'd have to the innocent wide eyed angel who falls for the bad guy and they do this dance for a year plus until finally getting together. Of course they'd have to do an epic coming out story with Nicholas not accepting it all and being a complete dbag about it. And Phyllis and Sharon having to help him see the light.

Sigh....what could have been.

Archived