OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Correct. If an actor agrees to nudity, a nudity rider must accompany the actor agreement. Said nudity rider is very detailed as far as how much and when the actor will allow the nudity on screen. PP cant assume nudity is just a given actors will allow.

• Members

Both correct. The Nudity rider is also a contract. Its binding. So if an actor reniged, they could be sued. In same Vein, PP or anyone cant force an actor to nudity without a written signed contract first

• Members

I don't think it's anyone at OLTL, personally. Virtually all of the female cast has either done nudity or done some really raunchy scenes - and ES, IMO, is just not an option for anyone. And the new generation does not seem adverse either. I think it's someone at AMC.

I think he looks a lot like Eddie. And the rest of him - I mean, I could go on but we'd be here awhile.

BTW, didn't they say they would be running TV spots? They're cutting it close here, much like me and my [!@#$%^&*] taxes. If I was them I'd get the shows on The Talk and the morning shows, especially if ABC won't carry them.

• Members

I don't know about that. But my British soap experience is with EE and Coronation Street mostly, and shows which, while having a real pedigree of quality, have a much more homespun, blue-collar atmosphere. The proof in the pudding will be dialogue, relationships, and treatment of human issues. Which EE always did in 30 minutes.

Archived