OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is a BRIEF trailer that is at least partly hoping to get new audiences (which, let's face it if they didn't watch before, anyone starting now online will be younger) so it makes sense to get their attention that way. I seriously doubt every youth story will be about only sex drugs booze and partying.

• Members

I suspect right now Dani is in that party/self destructive phase a lot of older teens go to--which includes only drinking or having sex with guys you're into, so it seems story based, and prob will develop.

Agreed about Vickers--the big weak link (and only one) in the trailer for me. I don't mind him in TINY doses but.

• Members

Erika's BI? *so confused*

I see Eddie in him too and he doesn't look old to me (I know Carl has a thing about young male actors looking old ;) and I usually agree, but...)

Doesn't the Talk ONLY work with CBS soaps? |Excepting that hilarious time they had AMC actors for a week doing cooking the week The Chew premiered.

Nah. Maybe a little bit more I get, but not especially. It does have a slightly more fresh look than the network ones (even some elements of The City)

• Members

I love some of the youtube videos. This bullshit will never end with people saying "it's not for me" or "Why isn't it on TV!" One guy posts as SoapFanatic or something but says he won't support a non tv soap and they should have sold it to a cable station (umm, they tried.) The thing is, I swear nearly everyone who bothers to post *online* such crap will at least check out the first episode.

Archived