OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

Is the face on the floor blurred? I couldn't tell, just thought it was dark. There's no reason to include it if they're just gonna blur it out. I just thought the polo the guy is wearing is not very Victor LOL.

What does that mean? I know they included him and KA in their "cast" tweet weeks ago. Makes me wonder if that one random fan event story about her meeting with PP in June is true after all.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do you mean they're following him? Or what's a TweetDeck? I just hate worry about how long Roger and Trevor are gonna be around. I mean, "James" was on contract on Kassie's script but for how long? Roger is technically too. I WANT MY TODDS TO STAY.

No one's mentioned how [!@#$%^&*] hot Rama looks in that red dress and in her skivvies. I CAN'T, GUYS. wub.png

Haha we're talking about The Following, sorry!

• Members

That's okay. I don't watch the Following. So, I didn't know. Sorry guys. :)

A tweetdeck is the marvelous website that makes it easier to tweet and keep up with your followers and replies without switching pages.

Everything is in columns. Try it. www.tweetdeck.com.

You just sign into your twitter account and it sorts everything for you. I love it.

• Members

I didn't even do the math, does that leave about a month and a half without new episodes? It'll be like the month of winter break in college. :) I'm assuming 210 is way too many new episodes with four episodes a week all year round?

It looks so complicated! What did you mean about them adding TSJ or whatever?

• Members

So to confirm, what you're saying is they will have 10 weeks without any episodes.

52 weeks times four would have been 208 so the 210 figure is still ambiguous to me; I think it could still refer to the actual episodes, not counting any recap shows.

Also, about the new video, pretty good, a little too many sex scenes, but no nakedness (yay) and I did like that Bo and Nora had one too. I do like the living arrangement, and I understand Vee's point about this is how young people are but I also think there's a lot more to being young than sex, drugs, booze, and navigating their friendships. There's a lot of idealism too, hope that will be showing up in the interactions as well.

Also a lot of the time young people living together are also just as boring and plain as old folks. People would be studying for tests and writing papers, not having a party every night. And not everyone has sex or is in a relationship. There's a danger of stereotyping what young people relate to.

All the characters seem super interesting to me still, even without dialogue yet besides Viki and Clint. Rob Gorrie seems a little too muscular to me but it should be fine.

Archived