OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

Is that Tea with Todd as he's carrying Dani out of the club? Wtf.

I see Jeffrey and Destiny are already flirty in their moments.

I just don't want every character on here to be a big slut lol. Surprised that nothing Jack is doing in the preview has anything to do with romance.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What's the problem? I saw a lot of the young kids. If it's going to be all about them and their activities, not interested. I've never cared for Cutter and Rama and think they ruined the show toward the end. If I could just get Todd edits, I'd be fine.

But hey, at least I finally know what that song is. I hear it in a lot of NFL and WWE promos.

• Members

I think it'll get alot of viewers because of Corbin. I have nothing against the kid. Even though I didn't watch HSM. Too old for that. But, from what I heard. He's good.

Now, I think JWOWW may turn a few people off.

I was like...Not gonna watch when I heard she was on. But, having this drug story with Dani and the depression story with Tea has got me dying to watch.

Also. I think of all the newbies. Robert Gorrie and Laura Harrier are going to be the best.

• Members

I mentioned Jwoww and she said she likes her but doubts she can act LMAO.

I agree, I think Rob and Laura are gonna rock it out of the park, perhaps even more so than some of AMC's teens. I just hope Destiny doesn't feel like a totally different character just because the new actress is skinnier and they can put her in these more sexual scenarios, like in the trailer.

• Members

I'm real excited for this younger group. No one is cookie cutter innocent

Jeffrey stripping for Dani (Maybe we'll see them pair up down the line)

Jack flipping out

Dani acting out of control

Destiny sexy dancing with that hottie in ST's picture

Matthew/Dani hooking up..Wonder how that will impact Dani/Destiny's friendship.

Destiny/Jeffrey/Drew bonding together (Is Matthew even needed? Jeffrey would make a male role model for Drew)....Will Matthew care at all or be relieved they're off his hands?

• Members

Matthew is always needed.

I think his arc will involve (slowly) growing into becoming a father and a man. It was natural, IMO, that Matthew would be reluctant to face down those responsibilities immediately after waking from a coma. He's a young man, he made one mistake and didn't have any say, he's been through a lot, he's rich, the girl of his teenage dreams is finally into him - it may be immature, but it is realistic. At that point, I think we may see a triangle or quad with Dani and Jeffrey on either side.

Archived