OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Also, random thought but I wish they'd released the cast photo that has the other lineup, including Bo next to Viki and to his left are Matthew, Dani, Tea. And then Natalie was next to Cutter, Jack was on that side too. Not sure about Clint, David or Destiny.

• Members

Nico is definitely a handsome [!@#$%^&*]. He was one of my favorites in Scream 4 and he's one of my favorites in that mess of a show. But seriously, all the teens living together and stripping reminded me of the threesome with Jacob, Paul and Emma. In all honesty, if they're gonna go for more sex, at least push the boundaries. College is the time for experimentation, right? Lol

• Members

I loved that threesome as well, and it would push the boundaries if they do a threesome.. Robert and Corbin are hot and Kelley is very sexy herself.. I know not just college do teens/young adults experiment, it happens in high school as well.. so sad Jack isn't getting any loving, I think he's still a virgin

• Members

That was the only good thing the show's done up until the last episode. Most of it's been trash! Too bad they didn't keep the threesome storyline going. And honestly, if Jack is, I'm glad. All the teens don't need to be sexually active, it's not realistic.

You do, baby! The smash cuts of the blurry Victor are right before Jack (ironically) smashes the computer or whatever

• Members

They blurred hooded man's face at the club in those smash cuts, and they blurred the dude Tea is throwing to the floor. It don't take a rocket scientist.

Not that those of us who were sane did not know this was always going to happen!

Archived