OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is--and he's mad at how he did it apparently. Which adds some weird level of ABC soap opera meta to all this (although I'm not sure what the meta is exactly...) But yeah, that's the only reason I've heard of him--I guess he is fairly big in his own scene, but to call him one of the biggest in the entire industry... Fairman, please.whistling.jpg

• Members

Oh dear, just reading that makes me feel old. laugh.png I don't consider any of those people stars but as for why OLTL and not AMC, I think it makes sense. OLTL had a fair amount of that stunt casting with that Kardashian and various musical guests. That was never AMC's thing. IIRC, their stunt casting was more along the lines of Wendie Malick doing a sideways Hot in Cleveland crossover and those farewell appearances from Carol Burnett and Sarah Michelle Gellar.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Snoop Dogg/Lion showed up again soon. Now that the show is away from ABC, he can fire up on screen.

• Members

After the video he posted of him being a photographer on GH with his *special* commentary (like it was some special DVD feature) and I spent about two minutes not even realizing that was his voice--I just find the man all the more brilliantly ridiculous. I sometimes feel like he doesn't even watch the soaps anymore from his commentaries.

Archived