OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

So sad that tomorrow is my last day of this session. The end of May looks so far away! At least we have the opening premiere to see everyone

We have the best cast! I love these people. Love my crew, love the staff! It's a love fest!!! Make sure you come watch us!!!

Relaxing this morning getting ready for tomorrow. BIG DAY!! Having a blast with my girls @KassieDePaiva & @floflolozano

Heading to LA in May to finish V4! Watch out gang! I am a comin!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't see how the three of them living together is so revolutionary. Three's Company was on the air 30 years ago.

I hope Danielle, Jack, Matthew and Destiny get to have college age stories as opposed to, like you said running multi-millionaire companies and trying to adopt or whatever it is adults do.

• Members

That's not the issue, for me - the issue is, sex, booze, [!@#$%^&*] around with each other in that incestuous environment, actual [!@#$%^&*] kids do is an actual reality here. As opposed to them all partnering up, living together and being Brownie Scouts, which was the case with most teens on OLTL and soaps in the last decade.

• Members

Well, we've seen 'em drinking, a couple of the interviews for the kids indicate some "tension" between the roommates over each other and Destiny, so IDK, do your own math, fuckballs.

I apologize for calling you fuckballs, old friend. We're kidding. We're kidding!

Archived