Updated: Dancing with the Stars: Season 21

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

wow I didn't think anyone else was watching this season! ive really enjoyed it and wouldn't it be something if val takes home the trophy(zendaya is pretty damn good) after only 3-4 seasons when maks has been trying since the beginning?? im still team jacoby all the way though!

• Members

I have been in and out this season, but if Val and Zen don't take home the trophy, DWTS is certainly a sham.

Lenn, the only one I respected, lost me when he gave Ally Raisman a 10 for that horrible Argentine Tango! What crap!

I love Ingo, but the man has yet to find any rhythm and should have been gone long ago.

I really hate this show and was only pullled back in because of the cast this season.

• Members

Definitely don't think they're doing 4 people in the finals, at all. I need a Sourtce proof that they're doing this because that sounds stupid -- bad enough they went from two to three at some point during this show.

Loved my Slaydaya and Gleb and definitely agree that they allowed Zendaya to be the star.

LOL, I found it funny too when Maks was dating Peta (who hasn't he dated on this show!) and she won just two seasons in as a pro dancer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

the judges pretty much did what they could to prevent jacoby from winning huh?? as much as im not a Derek fan I was pretty impressed with kellie's freestyle and totally underwhelmed by ali's and zendaya's and thought the judges were not fair with jacoby and karina's! oh well

• Members

Is there a point to the last dance tonight?? They give all the couples the same score so it makes no difference at all...why have it then?? This is why this show is tanking ratings wise....well one reason...I am sure another lame ass winner will win like every season...another reason this show no longer has the audience it once did. Jacoby getting a perfect score tonight for his dance was laughable...his dance was an 8 at best.

Archived