Updated: Dancing with the Stars: Season 21

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There are no words in the English dictionary to properly describe the horror or DL Hughley's dancing! This was worse than Wendy Williams, Master P and Jerry Springer combined. Throw in Kate Gosseling too! Damn! That was horrible!

Zendaya is a great dancer!

• Members

She's probably a year or so younger than when Shawn did the comp. and she did fine granted you could see Shawn's reservations and I like that Val won't take it easy because she's young but I have faith he'll know not to push the envelope and oversex her in any way.

That dance was beautiful and I hope she goes far because I adore that girl.

• Members

I think you mean Val but yeah I get it. Shawn and Derek both had that sweet and wholesome look and vibe about them. Val, like his brother, is one of the "bad boys" of the dance room and that girl has a very mature look about her. All last season their were rumors about him screwing his partner. I would be nervous if I were him paired up with her

• Members

LOL this is why I <3 you -- idk I consider Val a little tame compared to Maks and the explosive sh!t he's pulled over the years. But I do agree and definitely think something was going on with him and Kelly, but I don't think he wants statutory rape charges on him so he'll know not to try that with jailbait.

• Members
Oh I definetly don't think he will do anything. My point is people will think he is. Just talking is enough to cause trouble. I can see that effect his abilities as a teacher bc I think he will be super aware of all that and be overly sexy and as connected with his partner as he would if she were an adult

• Members

I liked Jacoby and Karina, somewhat. I don't think Len was at all impressed by him. I think he's just trying to be funny but it sort of came across as him treating this as a joke. I don't know. I'll see next week.

I think the judges were a little harsh on Andy. He really wasn't as bad as they were saying he was and I loved the audience's loud support of him with applause. I'm rooting for him for a lot of reasons, especially now after their comments.

Mark Ballas annoys me. He acts so weird. Aly was OK not great. Room to grow I guess.

Dorothy and Tristan. I love them. I'm glad Tristan has a celebrity who has the potential to win. Rooting for them.

Carrie Ann really gets on my nerves with her lusting after the 'hot men' and she often screams how good they are when they really weren't. It appears that she'll be all over Sean, Jacoby and Victor. Sigh. I wish she'd get called out on that.

Sean needs more refinement and I haven't read anything about his "virginity" but seriously, why does anyone care who is a virgin and who isn't? I sure don't. However, he's complaining about his personal life being "out there" um .... WHAT? YOU went on the Bachelor. YOU went on DWTS. What did you think would happen? He's very likable, actually, but he seems a little naive LOL. His wife-to-be (lmao) looked great in the audience. They'll have pretty babies if they ever make it that far.

LOVE Wynonna Judd but she needs more energy on the floor. I get she's "heavier" and probably hard to fly around the ballroom (I'm NOT being mean). I think the judges were nicer than I expected though.

I'm beginning to agree that I wouldn't mind new judges. The scores are predictable, their comments are often predictable .... it was a good premiere and a lot of them have a ton of potential so it's going to be interesting to watch it play out.

Archived