Updated: Dancing with the Stars: Season 21

• Members

Bruno needs to go. He gives these hyper animated critiques and then gives a 5! I don't like him at all.

CariAnne, she needs to just go. I don't find her a credible judge any longer.

Lyn, he is the only judge I think should remain with the show. He takes it serious. Get rid of the book ends and give Lyn people he can work with.

The low scores last night matched the performances because, overall, it was a disappointing first show. You want these people to get better, and that can't happen if they start with 10s. Hughley got higher than he should have, but a 12 speak volumes (the lowerst score ever). The others should send him a gift basket because he gave all of them at least one more week with that horror show on the dance floor! After 2 weeks, that was the best he came up with? Poor Cheryl! It must have been hell!

Lastly, get rid of Zendaya! Beautiful graceful young lady who is too young for this show!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, Len isn't always the greatest judge but he often gives the most unbiased judging overall. His scores are often all over the place.

I don't think Zendaya is too young at all. I think she did fine in the contemporary. I'll give it another week or two but so far I don't see it as the big of a problem. They have KIDS dancing sexier dances, so ... I think it's fine.

• Members

What irks me is that Ingo did what the dance called for and Len was being an asshat about it

Looks like last night's show got 17 million viewers

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/03/19/monday-final-ratings-dancing-with-the-stars-how-i-met-your-mother-the-biggest-loser-bones-rules-of-engagement-2-broke-girls-the-carrie/173801/

• Members

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED everything about Zendaya & Val's jive.

Also loved Aly & Mark.

Andy Dick definitely improved and it was a good dance.

I did not understand Derek & Kellie -- did they have a jive or jazz?

Jacoby was good.

Victor was alright.

Wy did a nice job.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Archived