Updated: Dancing with the Stars: Season 21

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I have no problem with skaters on this show but dang, her Olympic routine was choreographed by Derek! They already came into this with a DWTS connection as they were working with one of the winners prior to the season. With that said, I cant hate on her. She IS GOOD. Actually more than good. If she wins, she will deserve it. I will at least be happy for Maks as he deserved a win years ago (he and Mel B were robbed)

• Members

James won't win. LOL. He's really impressed me though. I LOVE he was paired with Cheryl last night. The audience clearly wants to see her with a more age appropiate dancer she might have a shot winning with again (no offense to Drew Carey who I love). TAKE NOTE, Conrad Green.

He and Mel B. were sooo robbed.

If Meryl wins she definitely deserves it. And so does Maks. At least Tony got his mirrorball with one of his best pairings (Melissa Rycroft). And even Kym finally managed to win twice.

Poor Edyta. She never won and she had some great partners. I miss her.

• Members

Count me to the list who think that Maks & Mel B. were robbed. I can't hate on Meryl either, because I enjoy watching her perform.

Why was Julianne Hough on this show? She wears this mask of saccharine, cloying bubbliness but just beneath the surface she has no tact and is rude which she barely conceals. And her bias is beyond ridiculous. At least when Len makes disparaging comments, he doesn't bother to fake sweetness--he admits to being downright crotchedty (I think that's a word) and doesn't care.

She's clearly there to promote her and her brother's stage show/tour, which is fine but why take up a judging chair for an entire evening? Ugh, it's good that this show is on only once a week now.

• Members

im rooting for james and peta to win all the way!! he has surprised me with his dance moves! still upset karina was one of the first to be let go, if only her partner showed a little charm, instead of being the tough male who didn't like to smile!

• Members

LOL. I like James too but against Meryl and Charlie? None of them stand a chance. And I like Meryl and Charlie too. They all seem like genuinely nice people.

Julianne at least is a dancer and did make some good points. So on one hand it makes sense. Plus she won twice. However, I think she is there to play it up for TV and promote her latest project, which annoys me, and then did you see her bitch face after she probably thought the show was over? I think she's definitely changed over the years and the fame is going to her head, IMHO. I think the same about Derek but it feels like he's fighting it at times and still trying to come off humble and nice. I call it the Ryan Seacrest. Seems like the best person ever but probably a huge diva and pain in the ass, although Seacrest I think has come back to earth a little bit.

• Members

I feel like Candace could be in trouble tonight. She went first last week and her dance was probably the least good, even though it was still good. She looked so uncomfortable with Tony. Or NeNe but I have no idea what her fanbase could be like. Full House still gets around like a million viewers a night on Nick @ Nite.

And Amy could come away with this, considering Derek is her partner. I really don't want to see Maks lose AGAIN, even though Amy probably deserves to win at this point. I'm just tired of Derek winning.

• Members

This.

I do believe there's more behind the scenes than we know and I feel like sometimes this show is a little TOO predictable in who goes home, so I sort of buy that he was 'kicked off' but if it was viewer votes, he didn't do much to really encourage people to vote for him, even though he tried to loosen up in the second week and joke around more. I'm personally not much of a smiler either, and everyone always thinks I'm pissed or mad when I'm really not. Just focused and always in thought.

Good to know. Honestly sometimes, and I believe he's being sarcastic, but he comes off a little ... full of himself. I could see some viewers not loving him because of how he appears to come off at times, even though I can tell he's really joking.

• Members

I don't ever wish to be sick again because I end up watching things I otherwise would not have.

Nene behaved so badly during practice, and my heart went out to Tony. The only good thing to come out of that is you can tell she realized what a monster she was as evidenced by all the tears after the dance. If Nene can't be a better person to Tony, she needs to go. I was appalled.

• Members

Yeah, she looked bad. She had one point though, that he could have been excited to hear about (what she felt) her progress and how she wanted to share what she learned with Derek and he acted like a jealous bitch while all the other pros took it in stride. I think they both looked bad, at different times, but she came off far worse. Not that it surprised me. And then his sour look when Carrie Ann was bringing it up (can they please get rid of this hyena?). But her laying into him about HIS attitude was appalling to me and she was clearly putting on a show for the camera. That was obvious. She's awful. It just took a few weeks for it to show up. I didn't think she was going on and on about how much better Derek was but he clearly has some insecurities. But she was out of line as she told him off and walked out on him. Just awful. I pray she goes next week and despite his bitter betty attitude, I still felt sorry for him being stuck with her. Can they ever give him a REAL contender, please? He's had like TWO his entire DWTS career (Stacy Keibler and Melissa Rycroft). He deserves better anyway .... just like Cheryl keeps getting stuck with duds while the "hot newcomers" (Sharna, Peta ... not to mention the Derek and Mark favortism, and the emerging Val favortism, though he's at least worked he way up to a good partner) get contender after contender. Mix it up a little!

Archived