AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

Wow, you got jumped on for this? I feel you make a good point. Goutman is in the credits for PP too though.

On another note, I'm not sure people know what kind of stories and approach DAYS has been using lately. The scenes dig so deep into character. Watch a couple episodes (especially days written by Melissa Salmons) before you knock it, if you haven't since before January. It's very, very different from the Jim Reilly supernatural, crazy campy, or plot-driven DAYS.

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not yet. Then again because Celia is such an innocent virgin, any sex scene with them is likely a ways away and will probably be all sweet and tender and not the sort of hot, slam you against the door and go at it scene I'd rather see him in. mellow.png

• Members

Filming on location today! Beach here I come. #AMC

Back at it bright and early. Lets get it! #AMC

Watching the sunrise over manhattan from a distance is insane. I love driving to set.

@edenriegel happy Mother's Day, faux-mom! hahaha hope your little one is doing well.. :) miss ya!

@SincerelyDenyse Thanks, love! My son loves your video, by the way. He requests it all the time. We've downloaded the song to his playlist.

Just left #Bostonback to #PineValley for the week! Making memories. @allmychildren #amc #AllMyChildren @hulu @iTunesTV

• Members

Just keep posting. Never let a few posters dictate your opinions/commenting. As long as the Moderators feel that you are in compliance with rules and regulations, just keep on posting. I do and I will. As a lifetime supporter of Darnell Williams and Debbi Morgan, I will uplift both of them and support them entirely, no matter who or what either. Just keep on posting.

I read everyone's postings and sometimes I agree and other times, I don't. But, I do respect others rights to his/her own opinions, ideas, etc.

• Members

"honey"? lol

"you"? "us"?? lol

I know that you live for this kind of message board drama but you understand that this has to end at some point wub.png

I don't see SON as a soap freak anger management class, so I don't have anything else to say to you. As a matter of fact I never spoke to you or mentioned you from what I remember because I am not interested in that kind of soap forum role playing :) Not my kind of crazy. This is a discussion board and nobody can scare me off. I think I am allowed to discuss soaps and how viewers react to them. If you find my posts boring or offensive you can always block me. Or drink a glass of warm milk to calm down. Your soap forum anger issues (sounds so interesting, huh?) is not my problem. Ciao.

• Members

Right now I don't want to be critical or too harsh on characters and/or the show itself. This is only the 3rd week back and so for so many dedicated and loyal AMC viewers who fought hard and long to get the show back, I want it to succeed. I think that the show is doing just fine. With additional characters coming into the mix of things, it will just get better and better. Storylines come and go, and I commend this Original cast for their brilliant work at getting the show up on its feet and opening up the book of Agnes Nixon once again.

Once the show starts to settle into itself, then some tweaking, adjusting, it will be Ok.

Right now I don't want to be critical or too harsh on characters and/or the show itself. This is only the 3rd week back and so for so many dedicated and loyal AMC viewers who fought hard and long to get the show back, I want it to succeed. I think that the show is doing just fine. With additional characters coming into the mix of things, it will just get better and better. Storylines come and go, and I commend this Original cast for their brilliant work at getting the show up on its feet and opening up the book of Agnes Nixon once again.

Once the show starts to settle into itself, then some tweaking, adjusting, it will be Ok.

Archived