AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

I hope the show will have the sense to attribute that to her guilt. Some of the last things JR said to her before he decided to get drunk and fire a gun into a room full of his loved ones got shot by David was how she ruined his life and she was never there for him. That mess has been bouncing around her head for five years.

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have been here long enough to remember exactly how to tell you to sit the [!@#$%^&*] down.

^ I think I might not be the first person you should explain how a message board works. wink.png

I am talking on behalf of myself. I don't really understand why you feel the need to speak on behalf of anybody who has ever answered any of my posts. That's a rather interesting group to represent lol

Anyway I can deal with different opinions. I am not that crazy about fan gurl madness (the cult thing was a joke; everybody not entirely insane would understand that) and I am kind of bored with people trying to act like soap bullies, while all I see is a fly trying to act like a gorilla, just become we don't see eye to eye on the topic of Dame Dixie Cooney.

• Members

Yes, we're all "entirely insane" for feeling insulted by you making a blanket statement about all of us who don't feel as you do being in an uncritical "cult" of idiots.

It's okay to be insecure, Elsa. No one's judging you except, apparently, yourself, but please, don't take it out the rest of us. There's no need to feel so threatened.

• Members

blink.png

Such a dramatic, soapy answer. Too bad that it doesn't have anything to do with our discussion. Again... too much drama for no reason... once again..

By "we" you mean youself? You see when I talk about me, I say "I", not "we". It seems less insecure lol.

• Members

am I the only one bored with that Celia chick? I'm hoping nuJR uses that girl to seduce his son away from little miss Kane. It makes sense since she needs a home and that girl would piss off AJ's bff and Colby can claim Petey. I might even ship Celia and AJ. tongue.png

• Members

You're right, I can't speak for everyone, sorry. I can indeed only speak for myself, so let me go on the record as saying several things:

1. While I'm interested in what people have to say about the new soaps, I'm not concerned enough to actively bait them because they have an opinion that differs from mine.

2. I don't think Cady McClain playing Ryan Bittle's mother and Eric Nelsen's grandmother is outrageously uncharacteristic of any SORASing that's been done on soaps before.

3. I don't mind hearing swear words on soaps, but I don't think it necessarily makes them cool (or uncool).

4. Rob Wilson's naked ass will make me watch a scene with Rob Wilson's naked ass in it, but it wouldn't make me watch the whole show if I didn't want to watch it already.

My point is, grandiose generalizations with next to no evidence to support them are not. good. I thought we did this already months ago.

• Members

Let me tell you all about this really cool product called "Photoshop." whistling.jpg

I don't deny that Cady looks good for her age, but I use Photoshop every day to process photos, and I can tell with just a quick glance that someone has used it to smooth out the skin around her eyes, around her mouth, and on her neck. Cady has posted a few photos on her blog/twitter that are candid/straight-out-of-camera phone pics, and she has normal laugh lines and other signs of aging that haven't been retouched.

ETA: if you want to see heavily made up but unretouched images of Cady, go browse the images on her twitter feed.

• Members

It's not dramatic at all, honey - you're just not that significant to me. It's just pointing out your favorite subject: Not the show, but you and everyone else.

When you want to talk about the show without talking about us or you, let us know.

• Members

are the rumors true about La Kane returning? I could definitely see her cursing at Brooke.

Oh Erica you had Jackson and just as you always do you found a way to screw it up and end up alone

Oh why don't you just shut the !@#$%^&*] up!

Archived