Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toups

2013: The Directors and Writers Thread

I never thought I'd see the day--Alden gone from B & B. It might be too much to hope for her to go back to Y&R but who knows. Stranger things have happened, although they're usually for the worse lol

So is Kay Alden actually OFF B&B???

I remember last year when she had an accident she was supposedly gone from B&B as well but this never materialized in the credits...

Hey, JFP, here's where you can save some money. Combine the outline and script editing positions. No need for both. Oh, and reinstate Beth Milstein as script editor. She's much better at it than Boyd (mainly because she knows the show and he doesn't.)

I think she could be back as script editor. She's been listed last, with Boyd and Seiman, since last week. Could be that Boyd was on vacation or something.

Jean Passanante @PFossil 26 Sep

Just turned in my last GH breakdown. Love you @carlivatiron and @valentinifrank and all my dear writer/actor/dir/prod/des. buds. A bientot.

Oh lord.....Genoa City here she comes!

So I guess Altman was writing as sole HW for a couple weeks?

Raven have some faith as jean specializes in classic storytelling and romance. It's been so boring and dreary and I expect vibrant y and r thats sweeping.

Can you give some examples?

So is Kay Alden actually OFF B&B???

I remember last year when she had an accident she was supposedly gone from B&B as well but this never materialized in the credits...

No idea!

Maybe Toups can shed some light?

Can you give some examples?

This should be interesting!

No idea!

Maybe Toups can shed some light?

This should be interesting!

Alden is gone from B&B. She's been out for about two months, but the show tapes so far ahead it's only now reflected in the credits. Her last year was as script editor only, though some websites including CBS's continued to list her as co-head with Michael Minnis. Minnis remains as sole co-head.

Jean Ps best example of romancing was creating greenlee and leo. It full on cruel intentions but their chemistry was wowsa. She did this on oltl when she paired tea and kevin. They sizzled as a couple and she created tea Delgado. Jean P also wrote fabulous romance for Paul and Rosanna. Just these few examples show her experience in the biz. All Y and R needs is romance and sweeping umbrella storyline.

Jean Ps best example of romancing was creating greenlee and leo. It full on cruel intentions but their chemistry was wowsa. She did this on oltl when she paired tea and kevin. They sizzled as a couple and she created tea Delgado. Jean P also wrote fabulous romance for Paul and Rosanna. Just these few examples show her experience in the biz. All Y and R needs is romance and sweeping umbrella storyline.

uh no... Claire and Matthew Labine created Tea Delgado

When was Alden's last listed airdate?

October 2 was her last on-screen episode. She was gone by the October 3 episode.

New COMPOSER on B&B

In addition to Jack Allocco and Jeff Kurtz John Nordstrom is now listed amongst the score composers as of last week...

EDIT: Just googled him. WOW, last year Brad Bell taked about making this show more like "One Tree Hill". Now they hired the composer.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0635207/

The labines material did not air until April 1997 while jean p was responsible for the whole Antonio murder trail with tea. Jeans version of tea was the fierce attorney ready to do battle. We have to give jean p credit for this.

The labines material did not air until April 1997 while jean p was responsible for the whole Antonio murder trail with tea. Jeans version of tea was the fierce attorney ready to do battle. We have to give jean p credit for this.

Where did you.get that.Jean created Tea??

I have something name 20 stories/characters Jean has gotten write on every soap she's been on