Stories you don't want to see resolved

• Members

I'm sure we've done this before, but if anyone is upset by that, I'm sure this will be locked.

What are stories that were never resolved, but you just have zero desire to see them resolved, or even mentioned again? Or stories that were never resolved on canceled shows, and you didn't care?

#1 for me would be that Frodd Manning is alive, overacting into a gag as Allison Perkins makes stupid faces. I still hate that OLTL's last scene was this garbage. Other than Tea getting to have her abusive spouse back there's not much point. Most of the people on GH would just shrug, and Todd would probably be disappointed he didn't finish the job.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The complete and utter sloppy mess that became of Victor Lord and the various versions of his murder and non-death. While I was hoping that it would have gotten cleaned up with a satisfactory affirmative end, I think it's best left to the imaginations of the fans who could come up with a better solution than what the professionals would be capable of delivering.

• Members

I concur wholeheartedly, SFK. For me, the definitive story is that Victor died in 1976, and that Dorian is the one who killed him (or at least let him die). That's it. All the other nonsense -- that it was "Tori" who actually murdered him, or that Victor actually died in 2003 -- is just that.

Archived