GH: Actor Possibly Out.

• Members

That's precisely my point - I have yet to see a single viewer online that has stated that they are a fan of SR's Steven Lars, so I'm not understanding why his firing (which some are popping champagne over on other boards) is some great loss.

I'm going to ask you once and once only - if you can't keep your snide attitude in check when you post to me, don't bother posting to me at all.

Thank you.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
no one gives a damn that SR was fired. People are upset at thd possible implications that this means there is more to follow. Fortunately JFP already got rid of most if the vets so there aren't that many left on contract to ax do those who might get dropped next shouldn't be too much of a big deal

• Members

On another note, the roided goiter high-fiving these outraged Tweets about his BFF SR's firing/the blessed absence of the holy hitman character is cracking me the hell up. For someone who's supposedly moved on, he sure is pressed about the fact that GH didn't grind to a halt after his Bitter Barney ass got to stepping.

• Members

Yeah, I heard a lot of guff about TSJ's pride and how he didn't need no soap opera when he got cut. Oh, he'd never return after being so slighted! He doesn't need soaps! He still came back and cameo'ed at the end like I knew he would. He'll be back again for this too. He's a working actor.

The OLTL BTS takeover is also exaggerated. A lot of showrunners on soaps bring in many of their own people when they take over. JFP's done it a few times, I think. Linda Gottlieb overhauled the show a great deal. FV is no different in that respect. The character issue is different, but exaggerated - nor is it the first OLTL crossover character on GH or ABC soaps in general. See also: Angie Hubbard, Skye Chandler.

I could give a [!@#$%^&*] about Scott Reeves or his BFFship with Steve Burton, whose dominance at GH led to this middle-aged, overtanned non-actor damaging a legacy child like Steven Lars, probably irreparably. It's only good news. Maybe Scott will invite Frank to his church to "face the congregation" and confess his sins on Sunday. I hear that works sometimes.

• Members

Awww I feel bad for Becky, she was close with SR :(

RebeccaHerbst@RebeccaLHerbst

I'm trying to sleep, & yet, I have a heavy heart. My friend, @reevesforreal, who means so much to me, was let go today from GH....but,..

I'm wide awake thinking about all the endless possibilities he has to look forward to. He has more musical talent in his little finger...

I was so lucky 2 play his 'sis' but even more blessed 2 have him in my live. Luv you, @reevesforreal..Now who's gonna bring me #Starbucks?

Pratt did it when he came to AMC, he hired GH writers, I don't know why some act like this is something only RC has done :rolleyes:

Archived