GH: Actor Possibly Out.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The assumptions in this thread are ridiculous. One minor and barely-there actor gets let go and all of a sudden it's about a huge agenda to bring more OLTL characters over? There are three characters on there right now and none of them are truly taking away plot from anyone on GH. They all get their fair share and no matter how much everyone wants to gripe about Todd, Starr, and John, it is to the point now where they HAVE been integrated and are a part of this show.

Seriously, the OLTL remarks are getting so old.

• Members

Maybe she can have visions of herself being murdered, not realizing that she is the victim. * Then when she's dead, Steven Lars is drugged and taken away by Heather.

* If I had to sit through that trash on GL with a character I loved, I wouldn't mind seeing it on GH with a character who sucks.

• Members

Unless killing her off would impact many lives, I feel like Starr's death would be the epitome of gratuitousness.

I say, just let her leave town to be reunited with Cole and Hope, or to look after grandma Addie while Blair is away searching for Tomalcazar.

Archived