GH: Actor Possibly Out.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At the risk of alienating some post-ers here, I'm past the fears that Frankie and Ronnie are piggybacking OLTL onto GH. I'm not saying the fears aren't valid. I just feel like that is the least of their (and our) problems.

• Members

Also the tiny matter that ALL of the *GH* writers familiar with the characters on GH, NOT OLTL, are now gone minus Liz Korte. OLTL writers have taken over. Oh, and that the OLTL music director took the job of the longtime GH music director, who was also fired. OLTL writers + OLTL crew + OLTL transplants already here + rumored Livers - GH writers and staff = OLTL 2.0, to me, as well.

By the 50th, I think this show will be lucky to be recognized as GH, title notwithstanding.

• Members

The best known Dr. Tom Hardy was played by David Wallace in the mid 1980s. He was married to Simone and it was one of the few, if any, interracial marriages on soaps/GH.

http://www.tv.com/pe.../david-wallace/

Some pics of his Tom, one with Simone, here (with a pic of Ashford on the character page, too):

http://general-hospital.wikia.com/wiki/Tom_Hardy_(Matthew_Ashford)

Wallace is married to Lisa Trusel, Days' Melissa Horton.

• Members

oh boy, so what there's some OLTL writers, there's also an AMC writer too, guess the show is going to be overrun with AMC too :rolleyes:

OMG no it's not, can we please stop with beating that dead horse, thanks

There's always rumors that Becky is fired, have been for over 5 years...only once has it been true. I do think BB is out though

• Members

Where and when did i say she was leading a featured story and the star of the show?

I said he seens to like to use her. She is featured as a supporting player in a lot of stories. For a character with no real purpose or story, she sure sems to be on a good amount and playing supporting in a few stories.

• Members
i think she's referring more or less to now. Liz may have been featured more like that a few months ago but she's barely been used since Jason left. IA that the only purpose for her seems to be an ear to Sabrina and Britt and her role has been very generic. People mentioned that her exchange with Sabrina the other day seemed tailored more for Monica but Liz was inserted in. She has seemed very expendable lately. Saying she is on a good amount of time is quite a stretch considering she's only had 6 and 7 episodes in October and November respectively

Archived