GH: Actor Possibly Out.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the words of Miss Blanche Devereaux:

"Isn't he briliiiiilyant"

Thank you, Carl!

This story is not needed on GH. They need to find a way to write GH w/out having to include OLTL characters! Tale of 2 Todds? One is already eating up too much airtime - WTF do you think 2 will do?

This has nothing to do with wrapping up that story but everything to do with focusing the show on more OLTL crap! Damn! I'm getting heated again

:(

• Members

All the more reason to build story for Todd that ties him to the GH canvas, not waste precious time on a show facing cancellation rehashing a story from another canceled show featuring a character that has nobody knows or cares anything about. A character where half the conversation will have to be long-winded exposition because not only is the character meaningless to the audience but his story is a full year gone.

If Todd is the most successful transplant, the show should build on that. Bringing on TSJ for a fly-by squanders that capital.

Let me put it another way: other than playing spoiler in a dead baby story, how much did anybody care about Tea? What was her value other than being a familiar face from OLTL?

• Members

It's awkward to have Todd on GH and not address the Victor issue, especially since it has been a year. If OLTL were still on, Victor would've been rescued by now. If the character of Todd never came on, then obviously leave the issue alone. But since Todd is on, it's just...odd.

• Members

I still cannot believe Frankie and Ronnie thought bringing on those three would entice OLTL viewers at least to sample GH if not become converts altogether. Just shows to go you how misled they were and are about their appeal.

• Members
IA. It would be like saying a writer shouldn't bring up anything from a new characters past of build a story around it bc it happened before they joined the show. To me that's ridiculous. Characters should only have story that is based off events that happen after they join a show? Todd's past is valid of they want to bring it up and work it into whatever story to want for him next

• Members

Frankly, if I had been in Frankie and Ronnie's shoes, I would have been more inclined to bring on Sean Ringgold (Shaun), Shanelle Edmonds (Destiny) and Mark Lawson (NAKEDBRODY). Maybe not the biggest draws among ONE LIFE's cast, but Lawson's Brody was a virtual naked clean slate; and although Ringgold and Edmonds aren't the greatest actors, their presence alone might have gotten that Black story up and pumping [/Maria Arena Bell].

• Members

Unless someone's life hangs in the balance, and in order to survive, they need Erica's heart, which means having to shut off her life support system. Because, you know, JR Chandler shot her. (Don't act surprised, you know Ronnie's thought of it already.)

• Members

Frankie and Ronnie are in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation, if you ask me. If they do bring on TSJ in order to resolve the Tale of Two Todds, the whole "OLTL-ification of GH" debate will only rage on; and if they don't, it'll be forever the 800-pound plaid elephant in the room that is GH's Todd Manning's backstory.

Archived