GH: Actor Possibly Out.

• Members

Yeah I read the last interview Nelson did with her and it was...unfortunate.

Look y'all know I love taking my shots at KDP but in all fairness, I think that she's just having a truly hard time processing everything that has happened in the last couple years. I think she's struggling to come to terms with the fact that she simply never planned to be where she is at this point in her life. She's basically in the position of having been forcibly retired and if you look at how other people kicked out of their jobs at an advanced age act, her behavior isn't that unusual but it's public and that's not good. She's pretty much cycling back and forth through the stages of grief and I don't imagine these stints on GH help her get any closer to acceptance.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's funny you say this because in a recent interview KDP said "with each visit, they are slowly chipping away at TnB". Each visit makes her less happy, but she can't stop herself. What really disappoints me is how overly attached she is to TnB. KDP has made no attempts (that I'm aware of) to parlay these visits into something positive for Blair - suggest scenes with long time GHers and see if she can do some stuff with some of the other men (the ones who are not not height challenged, of course). All I'm getting from KDP is TnB belong together and that Todd is lost right now. I bet Roger doesn't think so.

• Members

I don't think they would even consider her suggestions, and likely told her she's just there for a specific purpose. She's there to make people feel sorry for Todd as they slowly move into Todd/Carly.

If she didn't need the money for her family I think she would probably not go back.

RC always wrote pure trash for Blair, so not much changes. I'm just sorry KDP is giving interviews to that person. Any time someone does I feel a little sad, for many reasons.

• Members

Same. In my heart of hearts, I don't want to see MR leave again. But yeah, it's probably for the best. Jennifer has become downright unpleasant these days, and her hooking up with the likes of Daniel Jonas, who doesn't even compare to Glenn [!@#$%^&*] Gallagher in my book, does not make watching her any more enjoyable.

• Members

I'd tend to agree that Scott leaving would spell (in capital letters) a military jet back to TN for the Reeves' . . . but as everyone's been saying about the DePaiva's, money was likely the only a big reason Scott & Missy returned to Daytime. While I don't agree what GT & CW have been writing for her, they sure have been writing for her, a lot. The money's got to be OK . . . that might keep her in Salem. Plus, with the TOTAL ratings disappointment in '11 and '12, I'm afraid everyone's right that NBC might really not renew "Days" this time . . . so she doesn't even potentially have much longer on "Days" anyway, and Jennifer, IMO, deserves a place at the end more than 90 some% of any character, like, ever on the show.

Archived