GH: Actor Possibly Out.

• Members

Dear Lord, no thank you. Ron doesn't deserve to work with Agnes Nixon or to interpret her stories even in that tangential way. Let him focus on the show he's supposed to be writing instead of turning him into some all-powerful resurrectionist who gets the last word on every dead soap. Agnes Nixon wrote AMC's finale. Let it stand as such.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Admittidely she's not as annoying as she ocne was, but I dont see a purpose to her character. Its time to clean house with the Bensonhurst hos and that means Connie/Kate needs to get the ax to. Steve, Livia, Connie....thats three! Plus we lost Jason and now Trey. Time to start cleaning house! I can think of a few more that are useless characters that can take a hike. Spinelli, your ass is next along with Ugly Betty!

• Members

I can't say I'd miss Kate but GH seems to enjoy her schtick as over-the-top Connie, something they won't warrant the criticism they did on doing Jess/Tess on OLTL since Kate is hardly a legacy character. I don't see her going anywhere, at least until Brenda returns.

As for Spinelli, the show sees he and Maxie as a supercouple. He's not going anywhere either.

• Members
and thats part of the problem. As much as people complain about the 3 OLTL characters that are on board, the show has several awful and/or useless characters and they just wont get rid of them. Im really surprised ti took this long to get rid of Steve but he is just one of several that should have expired ages ago. Spinelli and the Bensonhurst hos really need to go.

• Members

Well to be fair. There's nothing really wrong with hiring former OLTL actors if they come on as new characters and/or recasts. That's the norm for the business. Look at JFP and her FOJs. She drags those people around like purse dogs. (I'm still waiting for the announcement of Kale Brown as the new Victor Newmann.) The problem will come if RC brings over OLTL characters. That's always going to cause friction and resentment. As it should.

• Members

Unfortunately, I think you've hit the nail on the head. Yuck. Well, I will watch until the 50th, but if this turns into OLTL.2, I'm out. I FF the few Livers as it is.

Good for FV and RC for getting rid of SR. The ONLY reason he was hired in the first place was because he was best buddies with SBu. Let's free up some money to bring back some GH vets who are recognizable. I'm going to enjoy them while I can. tongue.png

Archived