Y&R: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate this new Noah. I'm catching up on episodes and I can't take him. He has a weird way of speaking and the way he holds his mouth. He seems like someone doing a parody of "serious acting." He seems stiff and unnatural and don't get me started on that wack Summer. I do think that role needed to be recast, but they should've kept Kevin Schmidt as Noah.

• Members

MM needs to stop

45]

Michael Muhney
@
michaelmuhney

When someone sucks up to you, they are insulting you. Because they believe you are stupid enough to believe their bullshit.

Expand

45]

1h
michael-muhney-NOH8_normal.jpg
Michael Muhney
@
michaelmuhney

I'm the nicest person you'll never meet.

Expand

45]

1h
Michael Muhney
@
michaelmuhney

The thing I look for with my twitter peeps: Quality, not quantity. The "panties-in-a-bunch" folks can go follow someone else.

Expand

45]

1h
Michael Muhney
@
michaelmuhney

Some of y'all need the "Waaaaaambulance" on speed-dial. You are what I politely refer to as the "unhappy-type".
#
complainers

Expand

45]

1h
Michael Muhney
@
michaelmuhney

If u look for the worst possible meaning in my tweets u can hit the road. Buh-bye. And if u look for the best in my tweets...thank u.

Expand

45]

1h
Michael Muhney
@
michaelmuhney

I'm not participating in a popularity contest. Please stop following me if you are a knee-jerk-sensitive, know-it-all, [!@#$%^&*]-starting type.

Expand

45]

1h
Michael Muhney
@
michaelmuhney

And that last tweet of mine was not directed at any of my cast. That's why I said "actors/entertainers".
#
toomanyBABIESontwitter

Expand

45]

1h
Michael Muhney
@
michaelmuhney

Other actors/entertainers have FAR too much spare time on their hands. I have to treat Twitter differently because my life is crazy busy.

Expand

45]

1h
Michael Muhney
@
michaelmuhney

I don't follow. I don't retweet birthdays, etc. However I do occasionally DM. I use twitter differently than most of my cast. Sorry.

• Members

Ugh, MM needs to STFU. Anyways, I don't find RA's Noah moody at all. The character is too isolated though.

Speaking of moody, Kevin is completely agitating. Chloe sure loves guys who treats her like sh!t.

Zooming in super close does not make Navery's kisses any hotter.

Archived