GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Err......he is in a scene with Monica. Whatever work he has had done pales in comparision. I actually think he looks fine. A little bloated, but still attractive. He was better looking back in the day, but I believe GH actively tries to make their cast look bad, so......it may not be all SK's fault.

• Members

Well, I assumed she was pretty, but honestly didn't pay much attention to her. She looks much younger on GH, but, yeah, I should have known she was a knockout like other 'ugly' girls in disguise like Lynn Herring and Nadia Bjorlin. My question is why does Patrick need two newbie love interests when Sabrina is obviously the "rootworthy" one? What is Britt's purpose? She is completely unlikeable and an obvious spoiler for Patrick/Sabrina, but are either one worth investing in? Not to me. Waste of time........

• Members

Right? It's not that I hate Ellie or Sabrina. In fact, I think Ellie has potential, but are these characters worth investing in? We have so many characters on the canvas in need of stories as it is. GH just isn't enjoyable to me right now. I like AJ, Sam, Sonny, etc, but Kate, Carly, Starr, Trey are complete non-entities to me and I can't accept Kate being a leading lady on GH. Johnny is being destroyed, Felicia, Mac, Alexis, Maxie, Patrick, and Liz are just wondering around without much purpose and Jason's death has completely fallen flat. I am looking forward to Edward's funeral because I have hope that it wil be touching.

Archived