GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

You know, that has kind of surprised me too. Or that they haven't tried to do GH's own version of such a trio. I have wondered though if they "learned their lesson", so to speak. I felt like Ford getting eff'd by the chandelier was somewhat of an attempt to make peace with the OLTL fans who really resented the pimping of that family.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol...yes I watched today, and LW was rocking that little outfit! Carly will be a hillbilly for only a day (can't wait for Tarly Thursday/Friday)!

And I'm gonna have to agree that a recast is needed for Joss. But I thought it was hilarious that she was looting Todd's place while he was talking to Carly...lol

Patrick and Maxie?! VOMIT! Patrick will go from bad to tragically worse :(

Carly's lesbian son and that homely girlfriend! Ugh!

Shawn in one scene passing out candy? WTF! I change my mind. I'd rather they make him a pimp and/or drug dealer because, sadly, he'd get more airtime this way.

Lulu looked fabulous!

Liking AJ, and Sean's stature is very sexy. A bit orange and bloated, but if he keeps his shirt on, we'll be fine.

Best part of the show you ask?! NO SPAM and NO CONNIE.. I couldn't ask for more!!!!!!

• Members

Ah yes, nothing like good friends and GH snark.

thats-right-im-back-bitches.jpg

I've missed you guys! wub.png

This was the first time I've watched the show since the end of August, and I'm still not completely caught up, nor do I know how often I'll be watching right now, but I'll see what I can do.

Emma as Belle wub.png .

Joss as a piece of corn? Is that a nod to the Children of the Corn jokes or something?

AJ! happy.png

Duke's Scottish and yet sometimes he looks Chinese. WTF?

Oh, how I've missed this thread...

Archived