GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought she was a terrible actress, but I think she probably stayed behind because Starr/KA had more of a following. Even now I hear people going on about "Strey", which always reminds me of "Ash tray" for some reason, but apparently they are popular.

• Members

Danielle was never really a character, just a blank slate who was there to eventually replace Starr.

The only way I would have brought her on is if she'd had a big fight with Tea and tracked Todd down and moved herself in to his hotel. That would at least cause some drama, especially if she learned all of his secrets.

• Members

I never disliked Starr, I've only disliked Carlivati's writing for her. I do think she's had some good moments since coming to GH, but overall the vision has been wrong from the start. I think killing Cole and Hope was a terrible, dark entrance that put her at a disadvantage with GH fans. I think there would be more story if she did at least have her daughter around, a more character driven story. Based on what we currently have though, I have no interest in watching her or Michael or anybody in that age range on GH.

I will say Johnny/Starr was the money couple, but they killed that (and Johnny for me) by making him the person who killed her family.

• Members

I think all the OLTL intros to GH were shockingly poor. It's easier for fans to overlook it with Todd and John because of the couples they've been pushed into, or because some fans think they're hot.

I do think Starr is somewhat popular, probably just not with most people on the boards. Probably not as popular as she was during some of her OLTL run, because GH fans have had little reason to care about her.

• Members

Not really. Starr was used to get Todd to PC, but she isnt needed to keep him here. He left Llanview to start over and make a new life for himself bc he was shunned by everyone. Now he has a company and he's growing interested in Carly. He has reason to stay outside of Starr. Bitch can take a hike

• Members

Not sure why you hated them, but I didn't care for them because KeMo is not giving me a reason to give 2 chits about Sam and her denial. I'm not feeling it. The same way I'm not feeling this chick as a parent to anything but that little dragon figurine. It's absurd! The other day when KeMo took the baby out of the stroller, she was patting the kid on the back with such heavy hands. Totally absurd! I don't buy any of this!

Archived