GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

LOVED the writing for Carly today. Damn, Im not supposed to like LW in the role

BTNid.gifEXhLD.gif

Oh STFU Starr. I hate this twit

FVuXY.gif

More fake flashbacks. I guess Monica's plastic surgery worked. She looks exactly the same as she did a few years ago. My god, one of her eyes doesnt move ohmy.png

Connie came across somewhat human today. She's a good actress (Connie, not KS)

Jason's in the previews? WTF? I thought Steve's last airdate already aired

I need a clip of that...lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me too and I didnt like that BS excuse given about how angry Alan was that he'd turn him in. Im especially mad that Monica kept this from Edward all these years. It would have given him some comfort to know AJ was alive especially during all the times we've seen him lament over his family being killed off

Seriously. She was better off in Llanview, singing in her mom's night club. Im surprised they didnt try to resurrect LNB for Starr's non-career

• Members

Holy crap, AJ's my all-time fav. GH character and those scenes were freakin' horrible. Admittedly, SK's AJ was before my time and I've only seen clips but I thought BW was perfect in the role. If the character was altered after the recast, I have no reference point for that but BW played him six years as the adult version of the character and, to me, is def. the definitive AJ. I'm so bummed he's not back.

But holy shitballs I just wanted to scream at the screen, "UMMM NOOOOO!" at Monica and Sonny's ridiculous reference about her "soft spot for AJ." Monica was as bad as Ned as far as having zero empathy for her son, regardless of the situation. She was probably even worse. The only time I saw her get real about the whole sitch was after AJ "died" the first time and she was treating a fugitive Jason and basically starting balling him out and hating on herself that she treated AJ, who was always there and wanted her support and love, like crap while apotheosizing Jason, who was a career murderer and wanted nothing to do with her. Such a crappy retcon.

And WTF, in reality, since AJ wasn't detained, he would've at least let Skye know (even though she, like Emily and everyone else, turned on him at the end in favor of Scum and Jason). And he really wouldn't have shown up for Alan or Emily's funerals?!? (But Guza was hateful enough to not write him into Anna Lee/Lila's tribute.)

I know I should be thrilled he's back, but RC blew it here. I always wanted him to be in some FBI protection with Hannah and have them refuse that he make contact or something--still stupid, but this was just so eye roll inducing.

Archived