Y&R: Two Men Likely Out

• Members

Geez, what was up tonight? lol Looks like Billy Miller and Michael Grazeidai are leaving, but both decided not to renew their contracts.

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/09/15/rumor-report-billy-miller-and-michael-graziadei-leaving-young-and-restless-on-their-own-t?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I'm going to miss Graz, but I'm glad Miller is gone. He didn't want to be there and it showed. David Tom needs to return, but that will never happen.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good if true it's long overdo for Miller to leave and MG has been doing way better in primetime than on this show where barely does anything, I thought he would've left months ago. Miller would leave on his own terms because JFP isn't giving him the same kind of contract MAB got and she actually put him to work and made him makeup days he missed because of pilot season!

• Members

I actually like every move that's been made. I don't care how much I may like an actor, if they're character isn't really adding value, is miscast, or in Millers case, is checked out, they aren't needed.

Daniel hasn't had a purpose in so long. They throw him in a romance with Heather? Why? What's the story. His character IMO has been in limbo directionless for ages. I feel the same for Abby, you can always bring these characters back when you have or if you ever have a plan for them. For what they add to the canvas now, their salaries probably don't justify it.

Miller, I'm sorry I am thrilled for the first time Sony is letting him walk. You can't have an actor you want involved in A stories waiting for his next primetime gig to come along before he bolts for 3 months. Like EB or not, when he's signed to Y&R he's 100% committed. There are too many good out of work actors that would take half the salary and be dedicated and likely do a better job.

Archived