Y&R: Two Men Likely Out

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank god, had this been Maria, she would have tried to keep these people who didn't want to be there and start working around their schedules to the detriment of the show and storylines.

I actually agree with Jamey Giddens, Jill Farren Phelps is the absolute right Executive Producer to be at Y&R at this moment in time. She very rarely, if ever, caters to an actor's demands or outside schedule. She's not afraid to make the tough decisions - which Maria, with her lack of experience was never able to do until it as forced on her by CBS or Sony.

Daniel should just go away and never come back, they ran out of ideas for him YEARS ago.

Billy is easily recastable, and I hope this means the end of BACTERIA (aka Villy). I do think it was this shiteous paring that saved Amelia Heinle's ass from getting the boot, and I hope they consider writing Victoria out for a while after this, and have the part recast with a capable and dynamic actress a few months down the road.

• Members

IF true then Goodbye Billy and Michael. I have always thought that Billy Miller was over the top and overrated. TPTB have also reduced Billy Abbot to being a mere clown or court jester on Y&R. So Billy Abbot being written off is no loss for the show. I have never liked Michael Graziadei as an actor. And Daniel has been nothing but a loser character for years. So once again this is no loss. In fact I considered these characters dead weight that needed to either be cut or recast. If the characters are written off then I'll be glad.

However if the characters are being recast then I hope TPTB will cast well with talented actors that fit the part coupled with vastly better story directions for them on the canvas. I'm still waiting for the real dead weight characters of Chelsea, Carmine, Anita, Ronan, Tucker, Eden, Gloria, and Jeffrey to be axed (and written off the canvas) as these are the most thankless characters of the bunch. Chloe, Kevin, Kyle, Summer, Victoria, and Lily all need to be recast as soon as possible. Only then can TPTB give them entertaining stories that will have the best chances of succeeding with the audience. IMO

• Members

Hell I wonder what's the deal with CK then? This girl off auditioning for some comedy club yet we've gotten no word on her status with the show. I need it confirmed that she is gone ASAP.

As for Graz and Miller, they've both had one foot out the door for awhile now. Daniel hasn't had a juicy story in ages and is now in a pairing with a woman more masculine than he is. Bye bye Graz. Grinny Miller should've left last summer. Recast Billy or bring in Keemo. The thought of only Jack and lame Kyle is depressing.

• Members

It's a double-edged sword - if you want to keep Vets (and there are lots of them - not just the Kay, Jill, Jack, Nikki and Victor, but Phyllis, Nick, Sharon, etc.), you have to cut. If they were going to lose Miller, then I wish they would've sent AH out of town with him and kept MR. It's ridiculous that someone like MR is gone, but AH gets to stay. Really?

• Members

If he'd ever found a good primetime role he probably would have gone several years ago. He's one of those actors who is more hype than anything else.

If Filler Miller does become a star, then I just hope it's on something I don't watch. Smirking and turning red are about it for him, along with a bad attempt at a Southern accent.

Archived