Y&R: Two Men Likely Out

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think so, too. Chance could fall in love with some street trash (whom neither Kay, nor Jill, nor even Nina like), discover she wants only his name, and then pull a Cecile DePoulignac (ANOTHER WORLD) and vow never to be a chump again. Then, he becomes all hard and [!@#$%^&*].

In order for this to work, though, they must find someone other than John Driscoll to portray him. When Tricia Cast (or was it Lauralee Bell?) told Michael Logan that JD was moving back to Virginia and joining the Nat'l Guard, I felt like even JD himself realized he just isn't an actor.

• Members

I think Nina remains a writer, but I also feel like Nina isn't necessarily needed on the show anymore on any sort of permanent basis. If they brought back Chance permanently, even, she could visit him every now and then. This is especially true if they exposed Ronan as a fraud, Nina learns boyfriend Paul knew all along (but Ronan conned Paul into not telling Nina, claiming he has to keep up the lie for her protection), and she leaves GC bitter and frustrated.

• Members

Honestly, I think the best way to handle Chloe is just to send her and Kevin out of town. If Ronan were involved somehow with nefarious types, let Kevin witness the operation accidentally. That way, Michael would arrange for Kevin to be placed into the Federal Witness Relocation program; and Chloe, as his wife, is forced to join him.

And that way, you have a good reason for Billy to leave as well, since he realizes it's that time of the week when he is supposed to give a crap about his daughter, Cordelia, who is with Chloe and Kevin. Billy takes off to find his kid; however, when he returns (portrayed by a new actor, God willing), he announces the three have vanished without a trace.

• Members

That makes a lot of sense. I like your ideas. My ideas were along the lines of Kevin having a breakdown, burning down Crimson Lights, Eden dying in the fire without Kevin knowing, and Kevin goes to prison.

You can see how I've taken these characters to my hearts.

Archived