Summer Olympics 2012

Wales2004

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes it was. Boudia dived phenominal! After complaining about how shitty US diving was and he stepped up to the plate. Daley was awesome as well and had the lead going into the last round but his lower degree of difficulty hurt him. I still think Daley should have won the silver. The Chinese diver was overscored in one of his missed dives. I am glad though that Daley was thrilled with his bronze. LMAO at the Chinese diver throwing a fit after his upset loss to Boudia.

• Members

I wish I would have watched the whole final round. It was a pretty intense competition between the top 3 divers.

Daley is only 18 aand already a star in GBr. He has a great career ahead of him. Boudia I hope will continue to compete for years. He's such a gentleman. He barely made the last semi final round.

Yeah the Chinese divers. I think if they get anything other than gold it's considered a failure.

• Members

I wanted to see all the ending as well. They didnt show the rest of the divers except for the ones that were in the top 3. NBC had plenty of time to show it all. They glossed through all of the finals. I enjoyed Telemundo's coverage better of diving. They showed ever single female diver during the semifinals on the 3m platform.

226369_4078678318996_690475327_n.jpg

Archived