June 25-29, 2012

Toups

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's quite a large - and consistent - gain for B&B. I look forward to hearing DC and other sites talk about this. Maybe someone can tell them Ron Carlivati has started writing for B&B under a pen name.

• Members

I'm tired of listening to them and stopped going there. They kept clamoring for a bill Steffy Katie triangle revisit. Thing is B&B really didn't start gaining ratings until they started Hope, Liam, and Steffy so while I'm tired of them obviously the show knows what viewers are responding to and it wasn't Bill and Steffy at least not to the extent Hope, Liam, and Steffy have been keeping people engaged.

• Members

Don Diamont can't carry a show. He's very slimy, IMO.

I do think he's gotten a little better with the more recent material.

I can see why people are bored of the triangle, and I don't know if the show has anything else lined up. However, when I watch, the show seems better than it has in some time. There is also much less degradation of women than on most soaps in recent years, and a lack of "social issue" stories, which are Brad Bell's Kryptonite.

• Members

Yep! The show is declining weekly, and I can't think of a better regime to face the decrease. But in all honesty, Hack n Hack are fairing much better than I thought they would. Nothing good was ever going to come out of those two coming to GH, but I thought by now, the numbers would be lower. This is good for them.

DOOL may get me back as a viewer with GV and ED. Not a huge ED fan, but I like her onscreen work. GV was treated so poorly on GH as Lucky that I owe him another chance. He was adult Lucky to me, and was canned so the cry baby could return? Ugh!

ANDREA

Archived