Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I actually like the beat in the video and think it could have made for a good song but man those lyrics are god damn awful. WTF is she rapping about? Hit it from the back...really? The words that come out of her mouth are just ugh.

Anyone else think that that lead middle dancer looked like K Michelle? LOL

I think the second song is better

I think she looks pregnant at least in the shots with her hair pulled up. It exposes her face which looks fuller and there are some shots where she is walking towards the right where her torso looks bigger

• Members

I think Joseline released 1 song called "Bailar"..... this chick will never release an album. She goes on and on about being the Puerto Rican Princess but Steebie tells her they have to go the independent route for her album. :lol: I love her character on the show but girl will never go platinum, gold, or even wood. None of them will (save K Michelle as she does have a nice following) especially Karlie's delusional ass.

• Members

Like Eric said, she kinda "released" Bailar but it did nothing.... she mainly played in some rinky dink places in ATL. After awhile the song wasn't THAT bad (you really have to give it a few listens) but like I said way back when, she doesn't have the hustle K has. I may not like K but I can't knock her hustle with getting her name back out there and doing the damn thing to become relevant. I never heard of her before this show but my Best did and liked her song(s) way back when.

Here's the video for her V.S.O.P. song. The deep plunge I'm not feeling, she doesn't look bad.

• Members

After looking at Rasheeda's video, I was just thinking, how ironic that she was clowning Karlie's talent a few episodes ago calling her out on not being hot and then she goes and releases this

And is Stevie J supposed to be some big time music producer? How is he relevant in 2013? Who does he manage bc all I see him do is hang around hoodrats (Jos, Che Mack) that don't have ish going for them

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Livin' off those 90s "hit producer status" I guess. I mean Diddy/Bad Boy whatever hasn't been all that relevant since the 90s. I legit had to Wiki him at one time and they even said he had a Grammy, color me surprised when I read that part, but ever since his days with Bad Boy/Diddy/90s he hasn't really done a damn thing which is why I laugh at him making these empty promises to these girls and saying he's going to do this and that.

LOL Cheap, was it better or worse than the chicken and bathroom video?

Edited by London

• Members

I wish this show was on when Rasheeda's music was really good. I hated Marry Me and this song is better, but nothing special. She had a couple of really good albums. Another big problem with her is that she releases the wrong singles as well. Marry Me was the worst track on a great cd. I did love Legs To the Moon with Kandi. All her songs with Kandi are hot.

• Members

I need to be directed somewhere where I can hear her stuff Chris, she's another one I never heard of before this show and I usually love my R&B ladies and songs... but then again there was a time when I was just not into BET at all.

But I'm not surprised since Kandi's stuff is always bumping, the one thing I liked about Kandi Factory was watching the songs eventually come to life with the end performance because it surprised me how much I would bop to it.