B&B: Actor Returning

• Members

http://www.soapopera...hensley-back-bb

ATWT fave Jon Hensley (ex-Holden), who popped in to B&B back in May as Dr. Meade, Steffy's doctor in Aspen (who is really from L.A.), is returning to the fold beginning July 19. "Just wrapped my week on B and B, did 5 shows!" Hensley tweeted on June 8. According to online whispers, the good doc might be paired up with Steffy or Katie.

OMG. Dr. Meade and Steffy? Is it just me or could they be really hot together?!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm surprised no-one's suggested bringing back Lesli Kay as Felicia to pair him with. They did have nice chemistry as Holden and Molly on ATWT. wink.png

But that will naturally never happen since Brad Bell seems to have forgotten that Ridge has siblings.

• Members

Felicia is a character that could spice things up and really fit with modern B&B. I want Felicia and Steffy as allies or competing for the same man. I also wouldn't mind seeing this new doctor with Katie. The pregnancy, Bill being distance, etc. would be the perfect recipe for a dramatic story. He can be her doctor, they can spend too much time together and start having an emotional affair like Bill and Steffy.

Archived