GH - Todd, Tea, Sam Baby Spoilers

• Members

Looking back it's amazing that GH lasted so many years without some of the overused crap that has helped kill the genre, like serial killer stories and baby switches. That awful text message story was the end of the end I guess and then here we are now...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jax/Carly/Nikolas had one with Courtney didn't they? Or was that just considered a paternity lie because there was only one child? There was also a minor one in the Franco/Lucky/Elizabeth/Nikolas and Aiden. There was also an abduction story with Micheal, Morgan and Kristina when they were younger. GH has had a few.

• Members

RC overused paternity result switcheroos on OLTL, but there was only one baby switch, which I thought was highly effective. GH has been overdoing it on kidnapped babies and paternity mix-ups (Liz had both of these tropes with Aidan), but I can't recall them doing a straight-up baby switch. When I heard "Days" was doing another baby switch in '09, I rolled my eyes because of Hope/Lexie happening in the same decade (and Jess/Starr on OLTL shortly after Kelly/Bianca/Babe) but it turned out to literally save the show and garner them acclaim for the first time in eons. A Sam/Tea swap does NOT sound like it's going to give GH the jolt it needs, but that's what I thought about Sami/Nicole/Mia . . .

• Members

Why would they do a baby switch story for a character (Tea) that isn't even a GH cast member. Did she sign a contract?

Not to mention they still have the Victor is alive ball hanging in the air, why not fix that before adding more on top of Tea.

Archived