Classic Y&R: Nikki's early 1990's Miscarrage Question

• Members

It is nice to see that I'm not the only person who likes Jack with Nikki. And I think it is due to the past, that I like this turn of events. Thank you for posting those Youtube videos.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for your comments, I love posting these episodes for you guys, since Y&R has not been known to have a bunch of "rare" episodes floating around youtube like the ATWT and GL have.

Well right now, i'm in the middle of posting 6 more episodes from April 1991, then i will upload more January 1992 episodes I have, then some July 1992, and some episodes from May/June 1994, but in the future i should have more episodes to post.

• Members

I know this thread is about the miscarriage, but going back and watching these clips I remember how much I liked Nikki's addiction storyline. Melody and Peter really did some fabulous work in that story too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35SD8JhExZQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7N2zemJkKo

While I think Eileen Davidson is a good actress and very talented watching these old clips, man did I love Brenda Epperson - she's my favorite Ashley.

• Members

Nikki lost two children after Nicholas. The first was in 1990 when she fell off a horse; that also caused the back pain which lead to her substance abuse. The second was in 1993 when she fell down the stairs at the ranch after a confrontation with Victor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Here's who I would cast as the SORAzied retcon Jack and Nikki baby (AKA John Abbott the III).... Too Bad he also stars on Teen Wolf on MTV....He looks enough like an Abbott. (Colton Haynes is his name BTW)

MV5BMTUwNTQ1Mjk3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODAyOTc3NQ%40%40._V1._SX640_SY918_.jpg

• Members

But less annoying, that also works too in a way haha.

The character he plays on Teen Wolf as an absolute A**hole, but I would have him play the exact opposite of all these "men with Balls" SORAzized children who they like to "write" about nowadays. A classic soap story of a simple young man coming to town looking for his birth family, bonding with his real parents before finding out he is their son and then eventually finding out and forming a relationship with them....too bad they don't tell stories like that anymore.

• Members

I need to start writing Fan Fiction for this show haha, what we see will never actually happen :(

Remember we are all better than MAB and Hogan soo anyone who has imagination (unike those 2) are wonderful storytellers.

Archived