B&B - May 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She was unbelievable today wasnt she? First the bitch EAVESDROPS on a private conversation, not getting all the facts and couldnt wait to confront Stephanie once Steffy left. When Stephanie tells her the TRUTH that Liam tore up the annulment papers, Brooke doesnt believe it and insists that Steffy manipulated the whole thing and tried to use her knee for sympathy and Hope's pills to make Liam think negatively of her. is she for real? She needs to give it up already. Fact is Steffy hasnt done anything to her or Hope in months yet she continues to blame her for every little thing that goes wrong in her precious baby's life. Loved Stephanie throwing her past in her face and Brooke has some nerve getting outraged as if it isnt the truth

• Members

Given Bill's involvement, she's not far off. They just aren't thinking about Bill because they want viewers to sympathize with Steffy. I like Steffy well enough but if she's a strong character she doesn't need to have Brooke trashing to make her more sympathetic.

Stephanie is such a vile woman I don't even know why she has to say a word.

• Members

The "vixen" stuff where she basically acts like Taylor (ie, she does what she wants and everyone talks about what a special angel she is) I did not like, but since she has tried to mature and not scheme and get into fights I like her more.

• Members

Stephanie has no business lecturing anyone on their behavior. Seeing as she is the queen of hypocrisy though she probably will. But I would love it if Brooke for once threw all of Stephanie's misdeeds back in her face when she started ranting about Brooke's past.

• Members

I think we're supposed to forget all of that. It's easier to just say, "Brooke was a whore" than to say, "Stephanie was a whore, Stephanie secretly had her grandchild aborted, Stephanie fed abortion pills to induce a miscarriage, Stephanie got Brooke raped, Stephanie paid a gigolo because she was so jealous of her own daughter," et al.

• Members

I've decided to just skip the Steffy/Liam/Hope stuff from now on as a protest against someone tearing up annulment papers and making out with one woman and then going back to his girlfriend the next day. I don't think even Ridge did that! I actually do want to like Liam, and not just surrender to seeing him as a sleaze, but that's just too pathetic for me.

Anyway, I got through the Rick-in-heels scenes, which were, admittedly, a lot of fun, but even if Amber bribed her, I couldn't believe a model would bait her boss that way - I guess we won't be seeing her again anyway, but I think that type of behavior would end her career.

I could swear that Nafessa kept making faces like Wanda on In Living Color.

• Members

Omg was the show serious today with the lipstick? laugh.png How did Rick not realize he would get lipstick on his lips after kissing Amber? How did the lipstick just fully disappear from his lips when Amber kissed him the second time? LOL so fake and plot driven B&B. Clearly, they did several takes of that scene laugh.png

Linsey Godfrey did a great job as Carolyn today

• Members

God, I hate that Brooke creature. "I have to wonder if this one of Steffy's tricks. Played up that sore knee of hers so she could get on a plane and say that Liam still wants to stay married to her." Really? Glad Stepbhanie countered back by saying thats exactly what Steffy didnt do

"Liam wanted to wait until the divorce was over. I respect him for that" Is she for real? Even though this looking divorce is whats been causing her daughter grief and making her act like a mess?

LMAO at the lipstick plot twist.

• Members

Isnt there supposed to be a quad with Amber/RickCaroline/Thomas. Why do they keep talking about Caroline and Thomas growing closer WITHOUT showing him?

Caroline is upset bc Rick is hiding his secret from her? The guy is openly wearing lipstick and walked in heels in front of her with no shame. He doesnt seem to be hiding anything. She didnt think that maybe he just doesnt see it as a big deal and doesnt feel he needs to make an announcement? His behavior doesnt suggest that he's trying to hide himself

and today she is STILL blaming Steffy. I wish she'd keep her name out her mouth. Its getting ridiculous

This is what like 3 days in a row of Steffy and Stephanie talking? I enjoy their scenes together and like that they've spoiled us with so many of them lately

Archived