B&B - May 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's part of the problem I have when they write Stephanie as the wise figure - she never really did any of that for most of her life. I guess she could say "Learn from my mistakes." I don't know.

• Members

Based on Steffys track record I'm not sure why its hard to believe Brooke would come to that conclusion about Steffy. And Stephanie is certainly no paragon of virtue. Hopefully now that she's spoken to Liam she has better insight.

I'm actually liking Hope and Steffys relationship better.they seem to have a mutual understanding of each other now, although Hope with her Pollyanna outlook inviting Steffy to her wedding was a bit delusional.

This stuff with Rick cross dressing is totally ridiculous yet kind of fun. But it reminds me of an episode of Threes Company with all the misunderstandings.

• Members

I liked the show today and it's nice getting a break from the infamous triangle.

The scenes with Hope, Rick, Amber were good and I actually felt bad for Amber today. Hope was channeling Brooke today.

But Thomas ugh. I know he looks like RM but they need to recast him.

• Members
maybe but it makes no sense why Steffy would sign the annullment papers only to convince Liam to rip them apart. Brooke wasnt really listening to the logic of her claims as there was none

Ugh, boy was Hope annoying today. Team Amber

Why is Nafessa still here? Is she a recurring character? I thought htat was just a one episode thing

• Members

OMG, I LOVE this cross dressing story so much. Maybe' cause it's a nice break from the constant Steffy/Liam/Hope triangle, maybe it's the humor. The Rick/Amber/Hope scenes today were quite good.

Thomas, ugh. please recast. Maybe 3rd time will be the charm.

• Members

Great scenes between Amber and Rick today. Not only that, but Amber actually mentioned something happening on Y&R (Daniel marrying Daisy), I was kinda shocked, usually B&B ignores Y&R unless they are doing a cross-over story (which they haven't done in a long while).

I'm warming up the actress playing Caroline, she seems to be getting better. So Jarett is a family friend of Karen & Danielle, wonder if there is a double meaning there or not.

• Members

I actually enjoyed the show a lot today and I agree I'm also warming up to Caroline. And I'm actually optimistic about this story with her and her parents.

I was actually wondering about Jarrett but I don't think there is any more behind it. I don't think he's Caroline's biological father for example.

The stuff with Amber and Rick was very good. While I sort of feel for Amber, no way was her motivation in getting those pills to help Hope. I wish we could have actually seen more of a buildup to Rick and Amber getting closer, but that's probably too much too expect for this show.

Thomas just comes across as goofy all the time to me.

Archived