B&B - May 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

What is wrong with Crystal Chappel? Honestly she stands around like a mannequin. I realize she hasn't had much dialogue but she almost seems like a stiff wax figure. Maybe because Joanna Johnson is just so relaxed and natural on screen.

Ok so I'm thinking Hope is not going to get married but I have a feeling she's going to stop it. She's still a mess. This stuff with Deacon, these flashbacks with Brooke I don't recall.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brooke was wrong and incredibly selfish with the way she shut Hope down today. Hope is an adult and what 20, maybe soon to be 21? If she wants to seek Deacon out than that is her choice. Brooke needs to respect that.

HBS is playing such a boring character,

• Members

All the progress made with Brooke the past few months was thrown out today. Telling Hope that Stacy was wrong in advising her how she should proceed with her father. Really? What was more pathetic was Brooke telling Stacy that Deacon "took advantage" of her. What happened to personal responsibility? No wonder Hope is a mess. It's not Deacon's fault - it's Brooke's.

• Members

After those flashbacks today, I feel so wrong for wanting a full on scandalous affair between Brooke & Deacon this Summer. I'm so sorry but this is what I want and need to happen! They were hot even when they were angry & screaming at each other. Plus we are overdue for another Brooke scandal!

• Members

Oh my. I really do not get what's wrong with CC but she appears so stiff but I had to laugh at Bill. It never occurred to me they'd play this angle with Bill thinking Dani is hot for him. It was actually kind of funny.

Steffy and her Cha Cha is old.

• Members

I don't think Brooke needs to be a slut to be interesting. She was interesting for years and years when her only real relationship was with Ridge, and then Thorne. Brad Bell just can't write for characters. Passing Taylor and Bridget from man to man to man didn't make them any more interesting either.

• Members

I have no interest in watching Brooke slut around anymore. I like her playing mother to Hope and Rick but she does need more to do than that its overbearing. I wouldn't mind a story with Brooke, Deacon, Hope. There's some potential material there.

• Members

LOL...back when she was written as slutty Brooke? LOL....she was a vixen throghout the 90s and was quite scandalous up until only recently in the last couple of years when they've tamed her and stopped writing her so aggressive, impulsive and making careless mistakes. Brooke is boring now compared to when she was causing drama and getting into trouble.

Archived