B&B: April 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok so based on spoilers

I was shocked Hope confessed to Liam she took more pills today and told Liam she got them from Amber. Liam reacted to that but we didn't see him go up against Amber as a result. I assume this means Rick and Brooke and going to find out what Amber did.

• Members

Anyone have a clue when B&B will get back in sync after the Obama pre-emption in March? It's been so obvious that the Monday episodes were meant to be on Friday - especially with recaps on Tuesday. I don't know how far in advance they film, but I hope they catch up soon.

• Members

Aside from getting a little girl to help him, Thomas pulled that surprise date card with all the girls he's obsessed over (except for Brooke, though im sure he would've lured her in if he had the chance), and this week he did it with Caroline. I just find that soo disturing a little bit. I feel like there's something deeply wrong with him in regards to his feelings for women & the show just hasnt hinted or explored it yet. LOL.

I have to agree with others and say I'm not feeling it with him & Caroline either! Can the show please bring back the Taboo line?

Taylor looked a hot mess on Friday...LOL

• Members

I actually liked Steffy's hair today, and Taylor's too. Now if only Taylor was not declaring war on her bosom.

I guess it's my sometimes soft spot for Adrienne Frantz that makes me feel a little sorry for Amber, even though she gave Hope discount, tainted pills. I did like that Hope was blunt but did not go on about how Amber was an awful person.

I laughed at Taylor needing to say, "I don't agree with you on therapy...but yes, Hope is nuts." I'm surprised the writing even had that much layering, really.

Ugh, I hate Bill. And not "love to hate."

Who is that woman with Oliver? They should have cast her as Caroline.

Archived