B&B: April 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members
Yep I agree

No it didn't play out so I never saw it as lie; (After Liam saved Steffy from the bathtub drowning) she genuinely fell for Liam is what I've always thought happened. It wasn't to make Bill jealous he did everything to facilitate their relationship, turned on Hope & championed Steffy all the way (even stopping the ski lift in Aspen) which is what he's still doing now.....also they went out of their way in dialog to show she fell for Liam (after Bill dumped her & stayed w/Katie after her heart attack). It was like two eppys later Liam went to check on her or something..Steffy did a 180 so fast I got whiplash she was in love w/Liam quickerthanthis...

After awhile,Bill began daydreaming about Steffy & Katie noticing his infatuation w/her then didn't want her on the Spencer Publ...board not sure if they've changed that part of the storyline. Some parts of storylines just shifted for me the dynamics changed at warped speed

I liked Liam when he first came on but sticking him in this triangle has made him such a simpleton...like confiding to his wife who isn't Hope friendly about he & Hope's business, This triangle has been going on an awfully long time I wonder where they're going with it.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Steffy & Liam were incredibly adorable today

I felt a little tingly sensation seeing Brooke & Oliver together cool.png

In yesterdays show, I was dying laughing when Marcus saved Hope from the Paparazzi's. I liked the little moment beforehand when Steffy pondered going over there and saving Hope herself.

• Members

Those scenes with Amber trying to convince Caroline Rick is a cross dresser were funny. I admit when Amber had the dress on whoever that other guy was and was taking photos of him I had no idea what she was doing or planning. And they are really going OTT about how perfect Caroline is.

And Brooke needs to stop. This crap about how perfect Caroine and Rick are for each other when they barely know each other. She sounds like an idiot talking about them like they are soul mates.

• Members

"Her brownies are store bought. Probably a day old" laugh.png Pam is too much

When I saw the Rick pic, I went "what the hell Amber?" I loved her marching into the meeting and Brooke jumping on her. Amber is really making B&B worth watching

Thats the same way she used to talk about Hope and Liam and look how that turned out

• Members

Amber definitely makes the show right now. Take her out and you have a bunch of angst filled characters. She is certainly a catalyst. Between admitting to Hope that she gave her the pills to the x-dressing photo (how awesome, quirky and campy was that?), Amber makes it fun and unpredictable.

• Members

I loved the way, after Caroline ahd seen the photos of "Rick" in a dress, Rick comes into the room holding the same dress, talking about how much he loves the cut and fabric. :lol:

Honestly, after watching the world's most boring Y&R episode today, catching up with B&B was such a welcome relief. I *HATED* Amber back in the day, and I still don't think Adrienne Frantz is all that Emmy-worthy. But what she is is a whole lot of fun playing this role as it is written currently. If Steffy is going to be pining for Liam's random ass, we need a real vixen on the scene and Amber's had years of practice. Remember when she seduced young Thomas just to piss Ridge off?

• Members

Who is this Sandy child? She clearly isn't an actress, but she's still better than several others on the show...

You can tell Hope is damaged for life because she is wearing the hair of Pebbles from the Flintstones.

Those photos of Liam and Steffy were so stilted.

I really would like to see them do a bi story for Rick, so now I kind of want them to pair him with that twinky guy Amber used. Imagine Amber's reaction.

Caroline dumping Rick because she saw a badly shopped photo of him in drag doesn't really say much about her as a person! Isn't she supposed to be perfect?

• Members

JY is a far better actor but I don't see much chem with Rick and Caroline either.

I liked the Steffy Liam scenes but it's obvious they aren't even attempting to write Steffy as a vixen or bad girl anymore

I did have to chuckle when Steffy talked to Thomas about how strong she is and how much control she has over her life and career only to again make it all about Liam coming back to her.

The Hope scenes were so over the top and campy but I thought they were great.

Caroline is a little too too perfect. I suspect we will see a chink in her perfection soon.

Archived