B&B: April 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Steffi is no better than Dope! She's pining over the same !@#$%^&*], so she's hardly one to talk. Liam is an idiot who, I believe, has never had an original thought. I'm shocked Bill let's him out without supervision. If women are going to act like lunatics over men, I'm gonna need that man to be the complete opposite of Liam. Such a dumb ass, and a reincarnation of that POS, Ethan Crane from Trassions! He could have put a stop to this long ago by simply telling Steffi that no matter what happens with Hope, he's never returning to her (Steffi). Steffi holding on to Liam and continuously occupying herself with Dope shows just how pathetic she really is.

It's a really bad triangle when I'd like to see all parties involved die a slow painful death! Really bad triangle. There is no rootable person here. Not one! I wanted better for Steffi, but she came back from her 2 hour sabbatical still wanting that jackass. I don't care any longer. To have every single older adult discussing them makes me physically ill! Put all 3 in a vat of boiling fish grease and be done with it!

Putrid ass triangle!

ANDREA

• Members

I wasn't expecting them to have Hope tell Liam about the pills so soon, or for Amber to tell Brooke. I thought she was going to keep quiet until she had a heart attack, or jumped out a plate glass window, or something.

I had to laugh at all the recap dialogue from Hope in this episode. I think she said the same damn thing about 3 times!

JMW is very good at the weird aggressive nature of Brad Bell's B&B, but I just can't take Steffy/Taylor scenes. I want the roof to fall in. laugh.png

• Members

Caroline and JY are OK but not much at all. This character is such a blank slate and they clearly have no actual story plans for her.

B&B is a chemistry void. I missed most of the Bill/Steffy "romance" so perhaps that was an exception. I think JMW and Scott Clifton have chemistry but Steffy's characterization is so bewildering that it comes across as a drag queen hitting on a stupid-but-horny stud. If you put Charles Busch in her place it might be about the same.

• Members

Steffy and Bill were off the charts hot. The best bet for Caroline would be doing Caroline/Ridge 2.0. That would make everyones head explode and also be a HUGE shocker. It would also help weave Ridge and Brooke into the younger storylines without giving them their own story (since Brad Bell wants to focus on the younger characters).

• Members

I don't think they have that type of chemistry, and it's also not new for Ridge, being with much younger women. I think they need to stay away from any romantic stories for Moss these days. Winsor Harmon isn't exactly fit for that role either but I could buy Thorne/Caroline a little more. It would also make Taylor froth in rage and would set up a Steffy/Caroline feud.

• Members

hey look there goes Liam throwing it in Amber's face that she bashed his head in and nearly blew him up. She has some nerve trying to act like she and Hope are girlfriends...lol. Its funny watching all these people react to her delusions considering what she had previously done to Hope

Im proud of Hope confessing her ish to Liam. I didnt expect it so soon in this story. I wonder where they go from here bc it should have lingered on alot longer instead of being nipped in the bud so early

Seeing Donna ws such a shock bc I thought JG was absent for maternity leave already. Im glad Pamis back in the FC fold

• Members

Scott Clifton was channeling Don Diamont so much in Friday's episode, it kind of cracked me up.

The Pam and Donna Duck scenes, complete with "comedy" music, did not amuse me. I'm actually shocked at the state of JG's face.

The therapy sessions with Hope and Dr. HBS were sort of Marland-esque, although I wish they'd just gone full into the Marland mode and cast Lisa Brown as the therapist.

• Members

The therapy sessions were what came across that way to me. All the talk with a helpful professional about self-loathing and lies and shame. You could hear that on ATWT on any random episode from 1987-1992 or so.

I thought Kim Matula did a good job in that, and in her reading that online poll. I don't buy all this about Hope's incredible demons because of her whore mother, and how she was there to be the adult (never seen oncamera), but I did buy that scene.

Archived