ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Members

I know this is "cheating", but if you can, try to catch Anna Stuart on today's episode of The Doctors.  Her honeymoon love scenes with Roberta Flack's The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face playing?  Classic soap.  I'm so glad the music cleared.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Rachel Melvin starred in the Passionflix movie The Trouble with Mistletoe 

When San Francisco pet shop owner Willa Davis encounters the man who stood her up in high school, she fights both her head and her heart when she starts falling for him all over again ten years later.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The impossibly multi-talented and gorgeous Billy Magnussen (Casey Hughes, ATWT) continues his climb towards EGOT supremacy in the Season 4 premiere of Netflix's Black Mirror - where he plays a Ricardo Montalban Khan-esque space bad guy in a demented Star Trek-like virtual world. It features a great cast including Cristin Milioti (wasted on the last season of How I Met Your Mother), Jesse Plemons doing William Shatner, Jimmi Simpson and the great UK actress Michaela Coel.

• Members

Meanwhile, Farah Galfond (nee Fath of DOOL and OLTL) is now apparently an ice cold poker queen married to a gambling ace and somehow the whole Molly's Game thing doesn't surprise me for her. (That's a compliment, Farah, don't hurt me)

Edited by Vee

• Members

Springsteen just seems like the type of guy who wouldn't deny a sincere request from a fan.  It was uplifting to see that Eddie got his request met.

On a different note,

This might have been mentioned earlier but Billy Magnussen is in Season 4 of Black Mirror, which I haven't seen yet but plan to see this weekend.