ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Billy Magnussen (final Casey Hughes, ATWT) is involved in The Sonnet Project, a very cool project that uses actors in various NYC locations to film all of Shakespeare's sonnets, mainly for for educational use for NYC students in understanding iambic pentameter and the meaning of sonnets.

Billy Magnussen is involved in Sonnet 108 which will appear on their website on April 22:

http://sonnetprojectnyc.com/

There's nothing better than seeing Shakespeare live but this is a very unique project and I can see it having an impact.

• Members

I wrote a fan letter to Jami Fields (Penny Davis, The Doctors), and besides autographing the pictures I sent, she also wrote me a letter and said what she has been up to these days.

After retiring from acting, she worked as a production assistant on both GL and ATWT in the early 80s. Alas, she left ATWT only a year before Liz Hubbard joined the show, so their paths never crossed. From there, "I've been in marketing for the magazine industry for over 25 years now and still do that work. My favorite hobby is pottery, and I have two studios that I work out of here in NYC, making the usual mugs, bowls, tea pots, plates, and such."