ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please, If you love drama, don't waste your time. These pretetious....I won't rant, it';s not worth it, but I will say some parents SHOULD discipline their children, because when they are as horrible as that child (acts) it's not a surprise someone else felt the need to. And then the parents are telling anyone who will listen that not only is the child"SCARRED FOR LIFE", but the parents are "SCARRED FOR LIFE" as well... If anyone on the show needs a slap, it's the rotten kids horrendous mother,.

• Members

Melissa George is selling it, one of the reasons why I think it pisses me off. I just don't understand how a parent gets "scarred" from her brat being awful and no one even yells at him for it! I'm not a parent, but I spend a lot of time helping out my nephew and nieces. I get how difficult it is, but I just don't get this "Scarred for life" crap...

• Members

Honestly, the best thing about the original miniseries was Sophie Okonedo's estimable performance but the rest of the Oz cast was fine.

I saw an ad for the U.S. version and nothing about it tempted me to watch. Nothing about Peter Sarsgaard screams son of Greek immigrants to me. From what I'm reading that is about the least of this version's problems.