ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Members

LMAO! I can't. She'll undoubtedly want to come back to DAYS, eventually (if it hasn't been cancelled first).

OMG! :lol: Brilliant. Now I will never be able to watch the show the same way again--and I'm only about to start season 2. That's a lot of seasons left.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Those Hallmark TV-movies are actually a pretty consistent source of income if an actor gets a foothold in them. They're one of the reasons Mathison hasn't had to go back to soaps (thank goodness...). And several end up getting turned into series.

• Members

This one with AS is a movie franchise. I posted about that awhile back. I don't knock the Hallmark movie Hussain because like Carl pointed out if an actor is liked by Hallmark they get several movies and a possible series. Now those crappy 1 off Lifetime movies I bash all the time.

• Members

Well, the cancellation bear got Battle Creek. Poor Aubrey Dollar (Marina, GL).. she can't buy a break. Hopefully she lands in another longer-lasting project real soon.

6.5 million viewers... that's enough to get you renewed at NBC, ABC or Fox. CBS is the most arrogant network when it comes to deciding which shows are good enough to stay.

• Members

Yeah, I worried about those demos a bit. Funny thing is CBS research said it tested well with people who watched The Good Wife, and I thought it was more compatible with Blue Bloods. lol

Ya gotta wonder how long before some producers just say screw it and go straight to Hulu or Netflix with their series.