One Life To Live- FINALE- Friday 1/13/2012

• Members

happy.png

I agree with Chris B's sentiment. I found the finale week very satisfying emotionally, with the appropiate ends being tied hitting all the right schmaltzy notes, while keeping that great "tune in tomorrow" momentum that I would have appreciated even if they weren't moving on to GH.

All in all, I think this was in many ways the best possible ending of the OLTL as we've come to know it under FV and RC.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

and framing him for the shooting. Of course he will get out. No doubt about that. I only wish Blair will get a clue and dump his lying azz for the way he's played and manipulated her, not to mention make her look like a complete idiot yet again

• Members

I meant that he didn't kill Victor! Oops! laugh.png And well, Tomas...aw screw it, I got T&B in bed and I'll see them on GH. I'm happy. smile.png We agree to disagree on Tea (or as I call her, Bipolar Delgado wink.png ).

And I'm for happy for you Cheap, you got Victor back! Still kind of hoping that Allison has other people stashed somewhere though, like say, Gabrielle and Al?

And THAT we can definitely agree on smile.png.

One Life to Live is trending on Twitter in Philadelphia. How appropriate smile.png .

• Members

The most disappointing thing is that they perfectly set up where the show would've gone and what actors would continue. They'd probably write Starr off with Cole and the Ford's would be gone. Jessica could be off with Brody until they find a suitable recast. And most importantly, you'd have this huge story of Victor being alive and Trevor St. John's return to lure viewers in. Could've been very exciting, but it wasn't meant to be.

• Members

OLTL is trending on Twitter! Several OLTL alums and other daytime stars have tweeted their reactions to the show’s finale, which aired today. Here’s what they’re saying:

Kassie DePaiva (Blair, OLTL): “OLTL is so good today and was fun to watch with cast and crew.”

Ron Carlivati (Head Writer): “To all #OLTL fans: I am both celebrating and grieving with you today. This is a hard day for all of us but I really hope you enjoy the show!”

Chrishell Stause (ex-Amanda, AMC): “All my love to the fans & actors of #OLTL Today will be a tough day. Thank u #AgnesNixon for all you've given us!”

Farah Fath (Gigi, OLTL): “yesterday were mine and JP's last scenes! We are SO grateful to have played our little parts! Part of #oltl history”

Kristen Alderson (Starr, OLTL): “Can not believe today,LAST EPISODE of #OLTL !It was more than where I worked, it was home...with an amazing family.Thank u Llanview & fans.”

Crystal Chappell (ex-Carly, DAYS; ex-Maggie, OLTL): "Wow! Excellent OLTL! I've got total puffy, red eye now…"

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/stars-react-oltl-finale

• Members

tell me about it. I would have been all over OLTL online edition. This is such a huge story and it sucks that we wont see it conclude as originally intended. I hope RC are able to get relevant OLTL characters to make brief appearances to properly wrap it up. Id love it if Victor, Tea, Viki, Dani and Jack all get reunions. Heck Id even go with webisodes if possible

Archived